User Role Editor Pro version 4.54.1 was published at December 27th, 2019. It’s generally the bug fix release.
Core version: 4.52.2
- New: Other roles access add-on: Use custom ‘ure_other_roles_access‘ filter to change restrictions for user dynamically. Filter takes 2 input parameters: 1) $blocked (array) – restrictions for current user; 2) $user (WP_User) – current user.
- Fix: Other roles access add-on:
– It was not possible to edit user from the users list, when “Not selected” model is turned ON.
– There was a bug in processing roles with similar role IDs, like ‘customer’, ‘wholesaler_customer’. When you blocked ‘customer’ role, script automatically blocked similar role ‘wholesaler_customer’.
- Core version was updated to 4.52.2
- Fix: Custom capabilities for custom post types was not created by URE automatically since version 4.52.1.
- Fix: ‘administrator’ role protection did not show to power users roles with ‘administrator’ word inside, like ‘shop_administrator’, etc.