User Role Editor Pro version 4.55 was published at February 3rd, 2020. Changes list follows as usual.
Core version: 4.53
- New: custom filter ‘ure_hide_fe_menu_if_content_view_prohibited’ allows to not hide front-end menu item, if linked page is prohibited for view to current user.
- Update: Other roles access add-on: It’s possible to use this add-on against ‘administrator’ role under WordPress multisite. Return FALSE from ‘ure_not_block_other_roles_for_local_admin’ filter for this purpose.
- Fix: Other roles access add-on:
– Users with blocked role(s) were shown for “Block not selected” model.
– Users quantity at the top roles links/filters were counted wrong way.
- Core version was updated to 4.53:
- Update: Multisite: “Allow non super administrators to create, edit, and delete users” option: priority for ‘map_meta_cap’ filter priority was raised from 1 to 99, in order make possible to overwrite changes made by other plugins, like WooCommerce.
- Fix: Some English grammar mistakes.