User Role Editor - edit user roles easilyAre you satisfied with standard WordPress roles list or user capabilities distribution among them? Do you wish to change something in the users rights and permissions system?
User Role Editor WordPress plugin will help you. Edit any existing role, create new one, fill selected role with capabilities which you need. Assign new created roles or capabilities directly to the user.
User Role Editor Pro version featuresWhy go Pro? Pro version offers extended functionality. It is advertisement free. Buy Pro version and join
to the 2527 active subscribers. Look on the Pro version additional features list and take right effective decision:
Block selected admin menu items on per role base (more details...)
Show front end menu item for everyone, logged-in users, logged-in users with selected role(s), not logged-in visitors only (more details...)
Block selected widgets and sidebars under "Appearance" menu on per role base (more details...)
Block selected meta boxes (dashboard, posts, pages, custom post types) for roles (more details...)
Block access to the other roles for the selected role (more details...)
Per plugin access for roles and users with "activate_plugins" capability (more info...);
Export and Import user roles
Multi-site: Roles and users management for all sites at Network Admin from one point: edit, replicate roles to all subsites, assign roles and capabilities to the users, replicate existing user together with his permissions to all sites of the network.
Multi-site: Restrict access of single sites administrators to the selected user capabilities and Add/Delete role operations inside User Role Editor (more info...)
Multi-site: Superadmin can setup individual lists of themes available for activation to selected single sites administrators (more details...).
Content edit access restriction features:
- Force all custom posts types to use its own custom capabilities set instead of usage of one built on the base of the 'post', e.g. 'edit_videos' instead of 'edit_posts'.
- Activate "Create" capability for posts/pages/custom post types. For example, without a 'create_post' capability user will be allowed just edit the existing posts.
- Users access restriction for editing selected posts and pages only by post/page ID, or/and category/taxonomy ID, or/and author user ID (more info...);
- Users access restriction to Gravity Forms by forms ID list (more info...);
Content view access restriction for selected roles and with short_codes (more info...)
Manage what widgets are shown for what role (more details...).
Admin pages permissions viewer shows at the bottom of every admin backend (wp-admin) page the user capabilities list checked by this page and plugins hooked to it (more details...).
Guaranteed premium support.
- Pro Personal - $29 for 1 year of access to the new versions download and automatic updates for 1 live copy**.
- Pro Business - $79 for 1 year of access to the new versions download and automatic updates for up to 5 copies.
- Pro Unlimited - $159 for 1 year of access to the new versions download and automatic updates for unlimited number of copies.
- Pro Personal Lifetime - $87 for plugin lifetime access to the new versions download and automatic updates for 1 live copy.
- Pro Business Lifetime - $198 for plugin lifetime access to the new versions download and automatic updates for up to 5 copies.
- Pro Unlimited Lifetime - $318 for plugin lifetime access to the new versions download and automatic updates for unlimited number of copies.
**You may install/test "User Role Editor" at localhost without limits.