User Role Editor Pro version 4.50 was published at March 4th, 2019. It includes restructured and optimized core version 4.50 and few new features and updates. Full changes list for version 4.50 follows below.
Core version: 4.50
- New: It’s possible to export all user roles from current site to CSV file. Go to “Settings->User Role Editor->Tools” and click “Export” button at “Export user roles to CSV file” section.
- New: Multisite: Plugins list access for activation/deactivation restrictions is possible to replicate from the main site to the whole network.
- Fix: Content view restrictions add-on: There was a conflict with bbPress ‘posts_request’ filter ‘bbp_has_replies_where’, which returned wrong result in case content view restrictions add-on was active. Description was not shown for the not restricted topics.
- Core version was updated to 4.50
- Update: General code restructure and optimization.
- Update: URE_Base_Lib::get_blog_ids() returns null, if it’s called under WordPress single site (not multisite).
- Update: URE_Editor::prepare_capabilities_to_save() : “Invalid argument supplied for foreach()” warning was excluded in case there was no valid data structures initialization.
- Update: ‘administrator’ role protection was enhanced. URE always does not allow to revoke capability from ‘administrator’ role. That was possible earlier after the ‘administrator’ role update.
- Update: 2 new actions ‘ure_settings_tools_show’ and ‘ure_settings_tools_exec’ allows to extends the list of sections available at the Settings->User Role Editor->Tools tab.