User Role Editor Pro version 4.49.3 was published at January 15th, 2019. It’s a generally bug fix release. Look at the “Changes list” for details.
Core version: 4.49
- Fix: Multisite blogs ID list was built incorrectly due to bug in the code.Affected modules: add-ons network data replication, role data import./li>
- Core version was updated to 4.49:
- Update: Selected role ID was added to “Delete role” confirmation dialog.
- Update: Method URE_Base_Lib::get_short_list_str() was enhanced.
- Update: Method URE_Base_Lib::get_blog_ids() was made public.
- Update: Method URE_Lib::get_usermeta_table_name() was excluded.
- Fix: PHP warning “Undefined index:’unexisted role ID'” was fixed at URE_Lib::roles_text() (wp-content/plugins/user-role-editor/includes/classes/lib.php:360).
- Fix: Bug was fixed with incorrect usage of transient for option “Show deprecated capabilities”.