User Role Editor Pro version 4.49.2 was published at January 4th, 2019.
Core version: 4.48
- Update: Content view restrictions add-on: redirection to URL: page path processing code was enhanced (URE_Content_View_Restrictions::get_page_path_from_url()).
- Update: Admin menu access add-on: internal support was added for ‘tab’ URL argument used by “WP Mail Smtp” plugin. It excludes automatic redirection when user with restricted admin menu access tries to switch between tabs at the “WP Mail Smtp” plugin setting page.
- Update: Posts/pages edit restrictions add-on: internal caching (based on WordPress transients) was rewritten in order to save/load data partially, for a single user only at the time, not for all at once.
- Fix: Admin menu access add-on: PHP Warning: A non-numeric value encountered in /wp-content/plugins/user-role-editor-pro/pro/includes/classes/admin-menu-view.php on line 299
- Fix: Posts/pages edit restrictions add-on: custom fields list selection drop-down list was empty at a new created post for a restricted user. Internal cache which did not include a new created post record as allowed one is cleared now on the ‘wp_post_insert’ action.
- Fix: Front-end menu access add-on: Compatibility was enhanced with other themes/plugins which use hook ‘wp_nav_menu_item_custom_fields’.
- Core version was updated to 4.48:
- Update: Multisite: Sites list is not requested from database on every page load in order to increase page load speed.
- Update: URE plugin version update routine is called now at the wp-admin backend only.
- Update: Direct access to URE_Lib::bbpress property was excluded as a preparation to future code enhancements.