Version 4.5.2 of User Role Editor WordPress plugin is available for download in both, free and Pro editions. Please update. Changes applied to the version 4.5.2 are:
- User capabilities editor updated to support capabilities beyond the user roles. Capabilities added by other plugins directly to the users, or deleted from the user roles are available now inside User Role Editor.
- Bug fixed – custom capabilities was not shown in User capabilities editor in some cases.
- Opening php tag shortcut ‘<?’ found and replaced with full variant ‘<?php’ at “class-export-import.php” file to exclude syntax error on some installations.
- Confirm compatibility of per form access restriction feature with Gravity Forms version 1.7.9.
- Spanish translation was added for the free version. Thanks to Dario Ferrer.