User Role Editor Pro version 4.61 was published at January 26th, 2022.
Core version: 4.61.1
- Update: Marked as compatible with WordPress 5.9
- Update: PHP 7.3 is marked as required.
- New: Gravity Forms Edit Access add-on: It’s possible to set what forms is allowed to edit for the selected role.
- New: Content view restrictions add-on: [user_role_editor] shortcode “roles” and “except_roles” attributes supports the “no_role” value for logged-in users with “No role for this site” – without any role granted.
- Fix: Content view restrictions add-on: PHP Warning: A non-numeric value encountered in /wp-content/plugins/user-role-editor-pro/pro/includes/classes/posts-view.php on line 224.
- Fix: Meta boxes access add-on: PHP Warning: A non-numeric value encountered in /wp-content/plugins/user-role-editor-pro/pro/includes/classes/meta-boxes.php on line 452.
- Core version was updated to version 4.61.1
- Update: If installed PHP/WordPress version is lower than required one, script termination ( wp_die() ) was replaced with notice-warning admin notice output.
- Update: “Settings->User Role Editor->Tools->Reset” button is additionally protected from the unintended/accidental usage by text input field. Manual input of “Permanently delete all custom user roles and capabilities” text is required to enable the “Reset” button.
- Update: Partial code review and refactoring according with WordPress & PHP coding standards.
- Fix: “Users->selected user->Capabilities” page: ‘select all’ checkbox did not work.