User Role Editor Pro version 4.60 was published at June 28th, 2021. It contains a lot of updates which would be interesting for you. Read the changes list below.
Core version: 4.60
- Fix: “Multisite: User lost granted roles after click “Users->Capabilities->Update Network”.
- New: Edit posts/pages/custom post types restrictions add-on: new custom filters were added: ‘ure_post_edit_access_restricted_taxonomies’, ‘ure_post_edit_access_allowed_terms’, ‘ure_post_edit_access_terms_to_exclude’.
- Update: Edit posts/pages/custom post types restrictions add-on:
– It is compatible now with “Admin Columns” and “Advanced Custom Fields” plugins. “Admin columns” plugin did not showed “Advanced Custom Fields” managed column values, when URE applied edit restrictions. URE excludes now from edit restrictions ACF plugins custom post types ‘acf-field-group’ and ‘acf-field’.
– It is compatible now with “Contact Form 7” plugin. You can restrict access to the CF7 plugin records the same way as to any other custom post type.
- Core version was updated to version 4.60
- New: Notification box was replaced with one based on the jpillora/nofifyjs jQuery plugin. It does not move down page content. It disappears automatically after 5 seconds. Click on it to remove it manually.
- Fix: “Add capability” shows warning styled notification when needed (invalid characters, etc.) instead of a successful one.
- Fix: Capabilities group uncheck and revert selection is blocked for the administrator role to exclude accident deletion of permissions from administrator role.