User Role Editor Pro version 4.59.4 was published at May 12th, 2021. Changes list follows as always.
- Core version: 4.59.1
- New: Multisite: it’s possible to leave selected roles for selected subsites unchanged after “Update Network” applied. Add filter ‘ure_network_update_leave_roles’ and return from it the array like this one – array( (int) blog_id => array(‘role_id1’, ‘role_id2’, … );
- Update: Posts/pages, custom post types edit restrictions add-on: child posts auto access takes into account all existing hierarchical post types, not only pages as earlier. Use ‘ure_auto_access_children_for_hierarchical_post_types’ filter in order to change this. It takes the single input parameter $hierarchical_post_types – the list of existing public hierarchical post types.
- Core version was updated to version 4.59.1
- New: Multisite: When update role at the main site with “Apply to all sites” option and PHP constant URE_MULTISITE_DIRECT_UPDATE === 1 (update roles directly in database, not via WordPress API), URE overwrites all subsite roles with roles from the main site. It’s possible now to leave selected role(s) for selected subsite(s) unchanged: add filter ‘ure_network_update_leave_roles’ and return from it the array like this one – array( (int) blog_id => array(‘role_id1’, ‘role_id2’, … );
- Update: “Other roles” section is available now only for users with ‘promote_users’ capability.
- Update: Notice at the top of URE page about action result is not removed automatically after 7 seconds as earlier.
- Update: ‘ure_sort_wp_roles_list’ filter accepts these values for the single input parameter: false – leave roles list as it is; true or ‘id’ – sort roles list by role ID; ‘name’ – sort roles by role name in the alphabetical order.