User Role Editor Pro version 4.50.4 was published at April 1st, 2019. It’s mainly bug fixes and minor enhancements release. Install it when you have time if you did not meet with the fixed issues.
Core version: 4.50.2
- Fix: Content view restrictions add-on: Option “Redirection to URL” does not work correctly for page containing GravityView shortcode, like “[gravityview id=’43’]”. Redirection code is hooked to the ‘template_redirect’ action with priority 9 now in order to be executed earlier than related code from Gravity View.
- Fix: Admin menu access add-on: Endless redirection loop could took place in rare cases. If current URL is blocked URE selected automatically the 1st available admin menu item and redirects to it. Automatically selected menu item is checked against blocked URLs list to exclude such issue.
- Fix: WordPress multisite: add-ons data from the main site was not copied to a new subsite in case new subsite was created from front-end.
- Core version was updated to 4.50.2:
- Fix: WordPress multisite: PHP Notice “wpmu_new_blog is deprecated since version 5.1.0! Use wp_insert_site instead.” was removed. URE uses ‘wp_initialize_site’ action now instead of deprecated ‘wpmu_new_blog’. This fix provides correct roles replication from the main blog/site to a new created blog/site.