User Role Editor Pro version 4.50.3 was published at March 16th, 2019. It’s mainly bugs fix release plus couple enhancements were included for the “Admin menu access” add-on. It’s recommended do not postpone installation of this update as previous version had few bugs (introduced by general restructure of the base version 4.50) which end by PHP fatal errors. Full changes list follows as usual.
Core version: 4.50.1
- Fix: Admin menu access add-on:
– “return=<...>” argument was not removed properly from “customize.php” URLs linked to “Appearance->Customize” and “Appearance->Header” submenu items.
Attention! Reopen your “Admin menu” settings fro the restricted roles and check if these submenu items are still blocked after installing this update.
– “Forms->System Status” menu item of “Gravity Forms” plugin was not supported properly. PHP Notice: “Undefined index: gf_system_status in \wp-content\plugins\user-role-editor-pro\pro\includes\classes\admin-menu-view.php on line 108” was generated and broke the JSON response.
- Fix: Network Admin->Users->Capabilities->Network Update: Fatal error: Warning: call_user_func_array() expects parameter 1 to be a valid callback, class ‘URE_Editor_Pro’ not found
- Fix: Network Admin->Users->Capabilities->Network Update: Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Using $this when not in object context in /wp-content/plugins/user-role-editor-pro/pro/includes/classes/editor-ext.php on line 103
- Core version was updated to 4.50.1:
- Fix: WP Multisite: Users->Capabilities->Update: “Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Call to undefined method URE_Editor::check_blog_user() in /wp-content/plugins/user-role-editor-pro/includes/classes/editor.php on line 576” was fixed.
- Fix: WooCommerce group was not shown under Custom capabilities section.