User Role Editor Pro version 4.49 was published at October 21st, 2018.
Core version: 4.46
- New: Content view restrictions add-on: It’s possible to set default URL for redirection in case of view access error. If redirection URL for post/page is not set, URE uses default value. If default value is not set URE redirects user the automatically built to the site login URL.
- Update: Content view restrictions add-on: Internal cache usage was optimized to increase performance for sites with large quantity of posts and users.
- Update: Other roles access add-on: ‘Blocking any role for “administrator” is not allowed.’ message is shown after click “Other Roles” button for “administrator” role.
- Update: Meta boxes access add-on: Dialog markup uses fixed columns width in order all columns will be visible without horizontal scrolling.
- Update: Admin menu access add-on: White listed arguments are supported now for the links from the “Tools” menu.
- Fix: Widgets admin access add-on: “Undefined index … in widgets-admin-access.php line #78” warning was fixed. Warning was shown in case if blocked widget does not exist (due to related plugin deactivation or deletion).