User Role Editor Pro version 4.36 was published at July, 18th, 2017. Changes list is available below.
Core version: 4.35.2
- New: Content view restrictions shortcode: ‘users’, ‘except_users’ attributes were added to the existing ‘user_role_editor’ shortcode. It’s possible to use digital user IDs or symbolic user logins, e.g. users=”11, 25, billy” or except_users=”18, peggy”.
- Fix: Admin menu access add-on: submenu which is not linked to the main menu are removed now from internal URE Pro data structures to exclude PHP notices, like Undefined offset: 3 in wp-content/plugins/user-role-editor-pro/pro/includes/classes/admin-menu-access.php on line 214
- Core was updated to version 4.35.2:
- Fix: Multiple default roles (if defined at URE’s settings) are selected automatically at ‘add-new-user’ page.
- Update: Code enhancement for protection of users with ‘administrator’ role from each other. Current user can see his own record and edit own profile.