New updated version 4.1.1 is available for both free and Pro variants.
List of bugs fixed and updates applied:
- Issue when “users with “Editor” credentials were no longer able to change the author name in the drop down on each post to someone with administrative credentials” is fixed.
- Limitation when user with ‘Administrator’ role could not edit/delete other users with ‘Administrator’ role is removed.
- “Apply to All sites” checkbox is excluded from “Select All” operation.
- Quick filter is added to the user’s capabilities edit form. Capabilities selection buttons work is fixed after that.
- Pro version could be updated directly from WordPress now, exactly the same way as you do that with any other WordPress plugin. You need to insert “User Role Editor Pro” plugin license key at User Role Editor Settings page for that.
If you subscribed for one of “User Role Editor Pro” memberships plans you may find “User Role Editor Pro” license key at your membership account page. Go to the “Settings” menu of your WordPress site open “User Role Editor” menu item, insert license key there and save your changes. WordPress will start to check the updates for User Role Editor automatically from that moment.