Core version: 4.49
- Fix: Multisite blogs ID list was built incorrectly due to bug in the code.Affected modules: add-ons network data replication, role data import./li>
- Core version was updated to 4.49:
- Update: Selected role ID was added to “Delete role” confirmation dialog.
- Update: Method URE_Base_Lib::get_short_list_str() was enhanced.
- Update: Method URE_Base_Lib::get_blog_ids() was made public.
- Update: Method URE_Lib::get_usermeta_table_name() was excluded.
- Fix: PHP warning “Undefined index:’unexisted role ID'” was fixed at URE_Lib::roles_text() (wp-content/plugins/user-role-editor/includes/classes/lib.php:360).
- Fix: Bug was fixed with incorrect usage of transient for option “Show deprecated capabilities”.
Core version: 4.48
- Update: Content view restrictions add-on: redirection to URL: page path processing code was enhanced (URE_Content_View_Restrictions::get_page_path_from_url()).
- Update: Admin menu access add-on: internal support was added for ‘tab’ URL argument used by “WP Mail Smtp” plugin. It excludes automatic redirection when user with restricted admin menu access tries to switch between tabs at the “WP Mail Smtp” plugin setting page.
- Update: Posts/pages edit restrictions add-on: internal caching (based on WordPress transients) was rewritten in order to save/load data partially, for a single user only at the time, not for all at once.
- Fix: Admin menu access add-on: PHP Warning: A non-numeric value encountered in /wp-content/plugins/user-role-editor-pro/pro/includes/classes/admin-menu-view.php on line 299
- Fix: Posts/pages edit restrictions add-on: custom fields list selection drop-down list was empty at a new created post for a restricted user. Internal cache which did not include a new created post record as allowed one is cleared now on the ‘wp_post_insert’ action.
- Fix: Front-end menu access add-on: Compatibility was enhanced with other themes/plugins which use hook ‘wp_nav_menu_item_custom_fields’.
- Core version was updated to 4.48:
- Update: Multisite: Sites list is not requested from database on every page load in order to increase page load speed.
- Update: URE plugin version update routine is called now at the wp-admin backend only.
- Update: Direct access to URE_Lib::bbpress property was excluded as a preparation to future code enhancements.
Core version: 4.47
- Fix: Content view restrictions add-on: Fatal error was fixed: Argument 1 passed to URE_Content_View_Restrictions_Posts_List:can_edit() must be an instance of WP_Post, instance of stdClass given.
- Update: Unused code was removed from user-role-editor-pro/pro/includes/classes/bbpress.php
- Core version was updated to 4.47:
- Fix: “Users->User Role Editor”: Capabilities view was not refreshed properly for new selected role in case “Granted Only” filter was turned ON before other role selection.
- Update: Unused code was removed from user-role-editor/includes/classes/bbpress.php
- Update: Prevent sudden revoke role ‘administrator’ from a user(s) during capability with the same ID (‘administrator’) deletion from roles.
- Update: Adding custom capability ‘administrator’ was prohibited.
- Update: Marked as compatible with WordPress version 5.0
Core version: 4.46
- New: Content view restrictions add-on: It’s possible to set default URL for redirection in case of view access error. If redirection URL for post/page is not set, URE uses default value. If default value is not set URE redirects user the automatically built to the site login URL.
- Update: Content view restrictions add-on: Internal cache usage was optimized to increase performance for sites with large quantity of posts and users.
- Update: Other roles access add-on: ‘Blocking any role for “administrator” is not allowed.’ message is shown after click “Other Roles” button for “administrator” role.
- Update: Meta boxes access add-on: Dialog markup uses fixed columns width in order all columns will be visible without horizontal scrolling.
- Update: Admin menu access add-on: White listed arguments are supported now for the links from the “Tools” menu.
- Fix: Widgets admin access add-on: “Undefined index … in widgets-admin-access.php line #78” warning was fixed. Warning was shown in case if blocked widget does not exist (due to related plugin deactivation or deletion).