Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    wibwradio
    Spectator

I have 4.17 installed on a Multisite and I have double-checked that it’s activated.

I have added two existing users to a sub-site and they do not show up when I view “All Users”. However, the count for the number of users is correct.

If I network disable URE, they show up. When I re-enable URE they disappear.

When I go to “User Role Editor” under the Users menu I get the following errors:

Warning: array_keys() expects parameter 1 to be array, boolean given in /home/wibwweb/public_html/webhost.wibwradio.com/wp-content/plugins/user-role-editor-pro/includes/class-ure-lib.php on line 560

Warning: array_pop() expects parameter 1 to be array, null given in /home/wibwweb/public_html/webhost.wibwradio.com/wp-content/plugins/user-role-editor-pro/includes/class-ure-lib.php on line 561

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/wibwweb/public_html/webhost.wibwradio.com/wp-content/plugins/user-role-editor-pro/includes/class-ure-lib.php on line 2346

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/wibwweb/public_html/webhost.wibwradio.com/wp-content/plugins/user-role-editor-pro/includes/class-ure-lib.php on line 803

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/wibwweb/public_html/webhost.wibwradio.com/wp-content/plugins/user-role-editor-pro/includes/class-ure-lib.php on line 945

I am running WordPress 4.01 (I have not yet upgraded to 4.1). I’m going to upgrade the site to 4.1 tonight and I’m hoping it fixes the problem, but if not I wanted to post it.

wibwradio
    Spectator

ps. I do not get that error on any of the other sub-sites, only this one site.

wibwradio
    Spectator

Okay, so in doing further research… There are no roles for this site. How did that happen, I wonder…

So, how do I restore the default roles to a sub-site?

wibwradio
    Spectator

Okay, I found the solution to the missing roles:

http://wordpress.stackexchange.com/questions/11725/help-why-my-roles-are-not-showing-multi-site-network

They have been restored. However, the users are still missing while URE is activated. If I deactivate URE, the users show up.

wibwradio
    Spectator

Problem solved… Some weird database issue with their USERMETA records. I manually fixed their “wp_xx_capabilities” and they came back. But something in URE prevents them from being shown if their record data is incorrect.

Vladimir
    Keymaster

Thanks for the detailed information. I will check what in URE may prevent users with incorrect capabilities data from being shown in the users list.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.