Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    insightevancrouch
    Participant

Hello – I had previously bought a lifetime pro business account license on my account and it is in use for a client. I just purchased a lifetime pro personal account license, too, and my account is only reflecting that newer purchase. There is only one license key. How do I get a license key per purchase and also have my account reflect the business account instead of personal account?

Thanks
    Evan

insightevancrouch
    Participant

For simplicity’s sake, could I set up a second account and have you associate the more recent (personal pro lifetime license) of the purchases with that second account?

Thanks
    Evan

Vladimir
    Keymaster

Hi Evan,

role-editor.com script supports one license key for one user account. So Yes, you have to use another user name and email address to purchase additional license key.

I restored former Pro Business Lifetime subscription for your existing account.
    Send desired user name and another email address for a new user account to support [at-sign] role-editor.com. I will register new account with Pro Personal Lifetime subscription then.

insightevancrouch
    Participant

Thanks Vladimir – I’ve sent off that email to support@

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.