Change WordPress user roles and capabilities Forums Bug Reports unfiltered_html not working

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    bsizemore
    Participant

Hello, I have activated unfiltered_html on the network, but it still is not allowing users to use it. Is there an issue with WP Bakery / Visual Composer that causes this, or is there another step I must take after allowing unfiltered_html

Vladimir
    Keymaster

Hi,

‘unfiltered_html’ is deprecated (do not allowed) for WP multisite by default. You can turn ON the ‘Enable “unfiltered_html” capability’ option at the ‘Network admin->Settings->User Role Editor->Multisite’ if you wish to use it the same way as for WordPress single site.

bsizemore
    Participant

Thank you for your response! I did enable it in network admin as you suggest above, should the user roles now be able to edit or do I need to confirm more settings? I don’t see it as an option for my users

Vladimir
    Keymaster

‘unfiltered_html’ capability is located at the ‘Deprecated’ group when you under WP multisite. Turn ON ‘Show deprecated capabilities’ option at the top of ‘Users->User Role Editor’ page in order to see ‘Deprecated’ capabilities.

bsizemore
    Participant

Oh I see! THanks very much!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.