Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    ocoadmin
    Participant

Hi,

I am running a WordPress multisite on version 5.9.3. Previously, I was running the free version. When I go to User Role Editor to make an update, nothing seems to be saving. When I click update, the site appears to be spinning but the page refresh and nothing is saving.

I updated to the pro version 4.62 and the same thing still occurs.

Can you help?

Thanks

Vladimir
    Keymaster

Hi,

Look at the browser JavaScript console. Do you see any JavaScript error messages when you click “Update” button in URE?

ocoadmin
    Participant

Hi,

Yes, looks like there are some error but not sure if it has to do with URE. Please take a look at the screenshot in the link. I also added the console log.

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1QfSV74u_KpEQcb7o-GiQhfob9pI6WHlE?usp=sharing

Btw, I don’t see an upload in the forum. Please let me know if I should upload the screenshot somewhere else.

Thanks

Vladimir
    Keymaster

Hi,

Thanks for the details. URE uses jQuery. Its work is blocked by JavaScript error generated by wp-color-picker-alph…min.js. If you point mouse on this link at the top of console output, you will see a full path to this file and know to which plugin this JS file belongs. Try to deactivate that plugin and test URE again.

This forum doesn’t allow to upload images – only insert the links to external resources.

ocoadmin
    Participant

Thank you. Following your suggestion, I was able to figure out the underlying issue. There were some custom code that interfere with the jquery library.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.