Change WordPress user roles and capabilities Forums Bug Reports Unable to Access All Settings of a Plugin

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    lecomcommunications
    Participant

I have Gravity Forms and use the Gravity PDF extension. I have all the settings enabled for Gravity Forms and the Gravity PDF plugin (I referenced the View Page Permissions feature to be sure I had the right permissions enabled). When my user opens Gravity Forms, they can see the forms, entries and settings links and edit the actual form. However, when trying to edit the confirmations, notifications, and Gravity PDF settings, each of the links redirects back to the list of forms. The user has permission to edit that specific form.

Vladimir
    Keymaster

Did you restrict this user or role via Admin menu access add-on? It may be a reason of the described redirections.
    If Yes, pay attention on the Technical Details part of a documentation page.

lecomcommunications
    Participant

I had admin menu restrictions but was using the Block Menu Items: Not Selected property and had everything but Gravity Forms unchecked. When I changed it to the Block Menu Items: Selected property and selected everything but Gravity Forms, it worked.

Vladimir
    Keymaster

Right, with “not selected” blocking model, URE blocks any URLs different from the menu items. Links with different URL arguments list will be blocked and redirected until you apparently add URL arguments to white list as described at the noted “Technical details” section.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.