Tagged: 

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    kamal.berrada
    Participant

Hello,

I have an issue with the menu, when I want to hide an item to a certain user role it doesn’t save, moreover it show two times “Show to”

Here is the screenshot of the error https://imgur.com/a/52PHZgR

Vladimir
    Keymaster

Hi,

It’s a known bug. You can try the beta version 4.56.b1, which includes the fix. You may take it from the “Download” page.

kamal.berrada
    Participant

Hello, thanks for the quick answer, but when I deleted the actual one and installed the 4.56.B1 I still see the “Show to” two times.

Vladimir
    Keymaster

If it’s possible to look at your site with admin credentials send URL and username/pwd to support [at-sign] role-editor.com

kamal.berrada
    Participant

Okay It’s done.

Thanks by advance.

Vladimir
    Keymaster

Thanks. I confirm the problem and investigate the issue with your installation.

Vladimir
    Keymaster

The problem is related to the “Advanced custom fields Pro” plugin included into your theme. It’s marked as compatible with WordPress 5.2. But WordPress 5.4 includes long waited related update – it calls itself the ‘wp_nav_menu_item_custom_fields’ action, which allows to add custom UI elements to the front-end menu administration page. Outdated version of “Advanced custom fields Pro” calls ‘wp_nav_menu_item_custom_fields’ itself. That was a reason of duplicate output from URE Pro. I added checking if output for menu item was done to exclude similar issues in future.
    I uploaded the updated version of code to your site. Thanks for your help with investigating this problem.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.