Tagged: 

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    cavi6
    Participant

Hi, I´m new in your forum, and I have a consult that I can´t find here.

I have different options in Appearance -> Menus (I not talking about menu wordpress). Ok, now I have same Pages that I want show only to a specific rol (e.g. Subscriber), to restrict this content page only for this rol I not have problem and I done this.

But now, I want to restrict the item menu (appearance) of this page restricted, and show it only to this Rol (Subscribers).

How can I do that?

Congratulations for your plugin

Vladimir
    Keymaster

Hi,

Please show on a screenshot to what menu do you wish to restrict access?

cavi6
    Participant

I have, a few pages that I don´t want to show to guest users, but if a user did login will show the page on his role, this is the idea. Yo can access to my site as guest and see that you can´t see this menu, only if you are log on.

In this moment I´m doing this with an additional plugin, “User access manager” is free, but I understand that your plugin make a lot things and that could be a good idea to include in your road map, because I prefer to use a unique plugin than two plugin to do the same.

Thank you so much Vladimir.

Paste example

cavi6
    Participant

Another one thing, when I speak about page, I want to say Page and his item menu, both things.

Vladimir
    Keymaster

Thanks for suggestion. I will check “User access manager” plugin and think on extending URE Pro’s functionality in this direction.

cavi6
    Participant

Hi Vladimir, I think your plugin will be much better with this added, in fact you have a very good plugin, I really think in this. But implement this feature could be great. Thanks so much by hear me and you are welcome by mi suggestion, I will try to help you improve your plugin in all of possible.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.