Change WordPress user roles and capabilities Forums Restrict or Permit access inside WordPress – how to Restrict access to Gravity forms by Role and not just by user

Tagged: 

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    torca
    Participant

Hi there,

Any idea if I can do this? I want to have role based restrictions to certain forms so i dont have to edit each particular user. I can just add them to the correct role and they have access to certain forms.

Doing it by user is great, but this would suit my needs better and make things much easier to manage.

Any help is welcome!

Vladimir
    Keymaster

Hi,

Role based access management for Gravity Forms is unavailable currently.
    I agree with you. This feature will be very useful. It’s in my development plan already. I hope it will be available in 1-2 months.

torca
    Participant

Hi there,

Thanks for the quick reponse! I look forward to seeing that feature. At the moment working by single user is fine and will allow us to move ahead with our project.

Thanks very much.

forwardjump
    Participant

Hi,
    Is there an update on this?
    This is something we need desperately for a project right now.
    Thanks!
    Josh

Vladimir
    Keymaster

Hi Josh,

Unfortunately, this feature is not available right now. But I hope to provide it in the near future.

poctivaagentura
    Participant

Hello,

is there any update with gravity form restriction per role? Is it still possible only per user?

Thanks.
    Jan

Vladimir
    Keymaster

Hi Jan,

Thank you for a remind.

It’s still possible only per user.
    In spite of more than a year from the 1st post, this feature is still in the ‘ToDo’ list. I can not tell about an exact date. I just confirm, that this feature will be realized, may be this autumn.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.