Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    mrgee23
    Participant

Hey, i have a strange problem. I wanted to make a new user for editing my courses. But all i tried, nothing works. So I created a test user that has the same rules like an administrator, but the test user CANT edit content or comes in the dashboard. I dont know where the problem is. Seems big for me, should be small for you i hope.
    Best Regards
    Daniel

Vladimir
    Keymaster

Hi Daniel,

Try to deactivate all plugins and login under the test user. Will it help to achieve wp-admin? If Yes, activate plugins back one by one and make new test to isolate plugin which blocks access of new role to wp-admin. There are some plugins which has own settings – you have to select the roles to which you allow access to the admin back-end.

mrgee23
    Participant

Good Morning,
    big thanks. Youre so right. I forgot this test method. Its digimember that causes the problems. Hm, what can i do then? When i am activating it, new users cant edit new sites or have the admin menu. It blocking editing.
    Digimember is a plugin to sell memberships. I cant coding, do you have an idea who to help…

Vladimir
    Keymaster

Look carefully through the Digimember plugin settings. It’s possible it allows to select the list of roles which is allowed access the admin back-end.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.