Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    tracedef
    Participant

I just paid for membership. I canceled subscription so I don’t have to remind myself to cancel in a year if I don’t still need it …. am no no able longer to download the plugin even though I have paid for next year. Please advise.

Also, your contact form is not working, get the following error when using it: https://imgur.com/oI13NIJ

T

Vladimir
    Keymaster

I restored Pro Personal membership for your account.

There are no any automatic recurring payments applied to role-editor.com subscribers. So you don’t need to cancel subscription in advance.
    role-editor.com will send automatic notification in a week before subscription expiration date and notify you about subscription expiration. That’s it.

tracedef
    Participant

Thanks!

Vladimir
    Keymaster

Thanks for the message about role-editor.com contact form.
    I re-tested it successfully. I hope it was a temporal networking issue in your case as CF uses Google Recaptcha v.3 service for protection.

tracedef
    Participant

For the heck of it I just tried the contact form again and still getting the same error .. just a heads up!

Vladimir
    Keymaster

Thank you for the help with testing CF.
    I tested again via other provider and got the same error message. Clicked “Send” button again (as it offered) and message was send. Can you make the same?

tracedef
    Participant

I get the same error regardless of how many times I click. I’m able to replicate the issue in chrome and safari.

Vladimir
    Keymaster

Strange. Thanks again. I will make more testing with different ISPs.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.