Change WordPress user roles and capabilities Forums Give user access to plugin – how to Mailster plugin no right as admin to add new newsletter

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    ArieHeij
    Participant

Hi Vladimir,

I have a plugin named Mailster and as an admin i get the message “You do not have sufficient rights.” when I want to make a new newsletter. Also the new newsletter menu item is then not visible. When I disable user role editor the item shows up and I can make a new newsletter. Can you look into this? To what email adres can I send you the link for the plugin?

Kinde Regards,
    Arie

Vladimir
    Keymaster

Hi Arie,

You can contact me directly via support [at-sign] role-editor.com
    Is “Activate “Create” capability for posts/pages/custom post types” checkbox turned ON at the “Settings->User Role Editor->Additional Modules”? You have to turn ON for the role the’create_NNNs’ capability, where ‘NNNs’ is the same ID, which is used by Mailster plugin for editing newsletters. So if Mailster uses ‘edit_newsletters’, then role should have ‘create_newsletters’ in order to can create new newsleters.

ArieHeij
    Participant

I have send you a mail.

Vladimir
    Keymaster

Hi Arie,

I got it. Yes, in order to add new campaign with Mailster user should have ‘create_newsletters’ capability. Go to ‘Users->User Role Editor’, select your role, select group ‘Campaigns’ and turn ON the ‘create_newsletters’ checkbox, update role.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.