Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    SekretRole
    Participant

Hi Vladimir,

Thanks for your plugin, it’s very useful. I’m having 2 issues, please help! 🙂

1) I feel very dumb or blind, I can’t find my Pro license key anywhere! (I followed your directions here, I dont’ see it anywhere 🙁 )

2) I have a user that I would like to restrict to front-end only, all the time, I’ve reset all permissions etc. but everytime my user clicks on “dashboard” he gets access to WordPress dashboard and not my front end dashboard page. Any way to “reset this user”? I’ve uninstalled and deactivated your plugin several times and cleared caches, etc. he still is sent to backend. Suggestions or direction to info needed, please, pretty, please 🙂

Best,

G

SekretRole
    Participant

Hi,

Update on question 2 – SOLVED!

I clicked on “deprecated” capabilities and checked “read private posts” and “read private pages” as my site is in beta and I had the pages set to private.

Best,

G

Vladimir
    Keymaster

Hi,

1) Login to the https://www.role-editor.com and open this page (top menu, right item):

Membership Account

You will find the license key at the top.
    2) Generally, to prohibit the access to the backend you should revoke the ‘read’ capability.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.