Change WordPress user roles and capabilities Forums How to or FAQ Hide Templates from Elementor

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    [email protected]
    Participant

Hello

Is it possible to hide the Elementor Templates Menu from the Author Role?

Thank you

Vladimir
    Keymaster

Hi,

Do you write about this version?
    Show at screenshot what menu do you wish to hide.

mozaika
    Participant

Hi
    I have the same problem

From User Role Editor it is not avilable to hide:
    1. Elementor Templates
    2. Jet PopUp

How Can I solve this?

Valentin
    Participant

Same goes for me. I’d like too keep the “edit wit elementor” button. But I want to hide the sub menu to avoid my users edit the templates.

FYI : I did manage to hide them in the backend using role editor and post IDs but they remain accessible via the menu shown on the screenshot.

Url for screenshot : https://www.icloud.com/iclouddrive/023etmL4d6J6LdiIKJoOpCTrg

See you and thank you !
    Valentin

Valentin
    Participant

I did manage to hide them by forcing custom posts capabilities in the settings.
    That said, when I edit Elementor content I get :
    Warning: Array to string conversion in …./user-role-editor-pro/pro/includes/classes/posts-edit-access-user.php on line 960

Warning: Array to string conversion in ….user-role-editor-pro/pro/includes/classes/posts-edit-access-user.php on line 675

Any idea where it comes from ? It happens only when editing the elementor content.

Vladimir
    Keymaster

Hello Valentin,

Is it possible to get access with admin credentials to your site (it would be a stage copy without critical data), from which I can take a copy of database, plugins and themes folders using UpdraftPlus plugin? I need install it at own local development environment to search a reason of the issue and prepare the fix. I use such copies in the investigation purpose only and remove after finishing work with them.

imbenchilds
    Participant

Was this ever figured out? Also trying to hide templates and theme builder in Elementor for users

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.