Change WordPress user roles and capabilities Forums Bug Reports Gravity Forms Add Ons Permissions Missing

Tagged: 

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    mjbiz
    Spectator

First off, love the plugin. It’s very intuitive and effective.

Unfortunately, I’ve run into a situation recently wherein the capabilities for the “Gravity Forms Add Ons” are all missing. If you refer to this screenshot – https://i.imgur.com/GfplmXW.png – you’ll see the Gravity Forms Add Ons” section exists, however no capabilities show despite the fact we have a large number of Gravity Forms Add Ons.

I’m not entirely sure if I’m missing something on my end or that this could potentially be a Gravity Forms issue.

Vladimir
    Keymaster

“Gravity Forms Add-Ons” section is provided by Gravity Forms itself via GFAddOn (includes/addon/class-gf-addon.php) class.
    My test showed that this group is filled by caps as expected. I may suppose that some active add-on can break the data structures used for this. Try to deactivate temporary all GF addons and activate them back one by one with test repeated to check if this is true assumption and isolate a conflict.

mjbiz
    Spectator

Hi Vlad,

Apologies for the delayed reply. I’ve tried this (we have about 5 add ons) and it didn’t seem to make any difference with the list of capabilities in the add-ons section.

Vladimir
    Keymaster

Hi,

If it’s applicable, send admin login credentials to support [at-sign] role-editor.com
    I will look on the issue on site.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.