Change WordPress user roles and capabilities Forums Bug Reports Get this error when accssesing the cart in woocommerce

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    [email protected]
    Participant

Hi I have activated debugging on my dev page and get the following error when I accessing the cart in woocommerce. The reason I activated the debugging was that some users are logged out after they have made a purchase. Can this be the problem?

Notice: Undefined index: ure_prohibit_allow_flag in /wp-content/plugins/user-role-editor-pro/pro/includes/classes/content-view-restrictions-posts-list.php on line 398

Notice: Undefined index: ure_prohibit_allow_flag in /wp-content/plugins/user-role-editor-pro/pro/includes/classes/content-view-restrictions-posts-list.php on line 406

Vladimir
    Keymaster

Hi,

Thanks for this report. I included the fix into development version 4.51.b2 (available for testing). I plan to publish it next week.

I don’t think it would be related to the users auto-logout though.

Vladimir
    Keymaster

Hi Bjorn,

I decided to postpone the 5.51 release until May, 15th.
    It’s not a good idea to publish new version just before 2 weeks vacation, as I can not provide support at the period from May 2nd until May 14th.

[email protected]
    Participant

Hi Vladimir
    Hope you hade a great time on your vacation.
    Any update yet?

Vladimir
    Keymaster

Hi Bjorn,

I published free version 4.51 of URE today. If I will not receive any critical responses for it, I plan to publish Pro version 4.51 tomorrow morning.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.