Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    [email protected]
    Participant

Hello,
    I’ve created some users and excluded some categories for them (by IDs). On the posts list they can see/edit/delete only posts from selected categories (that works corectly). But on the “create post” page they still can create posts in every category… Its that a bug? Is there any option to hide excluded categories from category list while adding new post?

WP ver. 5.0.3, UREpro ver. 4.49.3

Vladimir
    Keymaster

Hi,
    Do you use older editor with meta boxes provided by “Classic Editor” plugin or a Gutenberg editor?

[email protected]
    Participant

Nope, im using standard 5.0.3 WP editor. Here is a screen. On the right i have all site categories, so user can add post anywhere…

add post

Edit: Ah, so that’s Gutenberg editor… Sorry. Im using it, but if it causes that bug i can change it.

Vladimir
    Keymaster

Yes, if this is not critical for your site, switch to the “Classic Editor” for a while. It limits categories list according the restrictions made.

Limited categories list for Gutenberg is a subject of further development.

[email protected]
    Participant

Thank You :)!

tvthathi
    Participant

Hi

All my editors uses Gutenberg editor and I buyed this plugins just to use this functionality. Is there an fix that I can do for now? While I wait for the fix version?

Vladimir
    Keymaster

Update for Gutenberg was published with version 4.51.1 (June, 2019) and should work.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.