Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    netinfoplc
    Participant

Hi,

I cannot see the Admin Menu for block certain sections to user roles.

The option is already enabled in Settings -> User role editor though.

What might be wrong? I have WooCommerce enabled.

Thank you

Vladimir
    Keymaster

Hi,

Login as an administrator, go to Users->User Role Editor and look if your role has ‘ure_admin_menu_access’ capability granted at the ‘Custom capabilities->User Role Editor’ group.

netinfoplc
    Participant

Hi Vladimir,

Thanks for the reply.

Yes, the administrator has that capability enabled.

I also enabled it for Shop Manager role (for which i want to block some sections), but i am afraid that did not do any difference.

Admin menu is still not visible.

thank you

Vladimir
    Keymaster

You should not enable this capability for shop_manager, until you do not plan to allow change “Admin menu” restrictions to shop_manager role.

Do you write about single site WordPress or multisite? Under multisite you have to use “Network Admin->Settings->User Role Editor” if URE Pro is network activated or local “Settings->User Role Editor” for the single site.
    Double check if URE was not activated for single site before you activated it for the whole network. Because it can use other copy of options in such case.

netinfoplc
    Participant

Hi Vladimir,

Ok I removed that capability from. Shop Manager. I am running a single site.

What should I try next?

Thank you!

Vladimir
    Keymaster

If it’s OK for you, send admin login credentials and URL to support [at-sign] role-editor.com
    I will look tomorrow, what may go wrong.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.