User Role Editor Pro version 4.56.1 was published at June 5, 2020. Data cleanup on uninstall was refactored both in the core 4.55 and Pro 4.56.1 versions. A couple of other enhancements were included this update also.
Core version: 4.55
- Fix: unfiltered_html enabled for multisite did not work when user saved content from Gutenberg. unfiltered_html activation code was not applied for WP REST API (AJAX) calls.
- Update: Widgets admin access: It’s possible to use “Block not selected” access model to block widgets and sidebars which are not selected in the list.
- Update: User Role Editor Pro uninstallation was refactored. It fully removes the (‘ure_%’) user capabilities from the user roles data and users meta.
- Core version was updated to 4.55
- Update: User Role Editor uninstallation was refactored. It fully removes the (‘ure_%’) user capabilities from the user roles data.