User Role Editor Pro version 4.51.2 was published at September 3, 2019. Changes list follows as usual.
Core version: 4.51.3
- Update: Admin menu access add-on: Extra menu separators (if they follow one by one) are removed automatically.
- Fix: Edit restrictions add-on: Restricted categories was available for selection in Gutenberg.
- Core version was updated to 4.51.3:
- Fix: line #281 at /includes/classes/view.php called to the not existing class property.
- Fix: Dialog button labels inside User Role Editor (‘Cancel’ buttons especially) were shown with not correct translation or not translated at all.
- Fix: Roles have saved in alphabet order after any role update. Roles order in the database is not changed now. Sorting is made for a view purpose only.
- Update: Roles sorting inside WordPress roles dropdown lists is switched OFF by default. In order to switch WP roles dropdown lists sorting ON, return TRUE from ‘ure_sort_wp_roles_list’ filter.