User Role Editor version 4.47.2 was published at July 5th, 2018. It makes URE Pro more compatible with widgets created via Divi theme, fix some PHP warnings and replaces core version of URE with the latest vesion 4.44.
Core version: 4.44
- Update: Widgets admin access add-on: It’s possible now to block the access to sidebars (widgets areas) created by a user with help of Divi theme.
- Fix: Content view restrictions add-on: ‘warning index not defined’ (content-view-restrictions-posts-list.php, line #395) was fixed.
- Core version was updated to 4.44:
- Update: URE had executed ‘profile_update’ action after update of user permissions from the user permissions editor page: Users->selected user->Capabilities. It was replaced with ‘ure_user_permissions_update’ action now. It will allow to exclude conflicts with other plugins – “WP Members” [lost checkbox fields values](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/conflict-with-wp-members-2/), for example.
- Update: Additional options for role (like “Hide admin bar” at the bottom of URE page) did not applied to the user with ‘ure_edit_roles’ capability. This condition was removed.
- Update: fix PHP notice ‘Undefined offset: 0 in …’ at includes/classes/protect-admin.php, not_edit_admin(), where the 1st element of $caps array not always has index 0.
- Update: PHP required version was increased up to 5.4.