User Role Editor Pro version 4.35 was published at June 4th, 2017. Changes list as always is available below.
- New: Widgets admin access add-on: It’s possible to block access to sidebars.
- Fix: Admin menu access add-on: “block not selected” model redirected user to the 1st available URL from allowed URLs with different letter case parameters, like admin.php?page=PopupBuilder
- Update: Core version was updated to 4.34:
- New: Core version: Multisite ‘upgrade_network’ capability support was added for compatibility with WordPress 4.8.
- New: Core version: Multisite ‘delete_sites’ capability support was added.
- Fix: Core version: jQuery UI CSS was updated to fix minor view inconsistency at the URE’s Settings page.
- Fix: Core version: “Reset” presentation code remainders were removed from the main User Role Editor page.
- Fix: Fix: ‘manage_links’ capability was included into a wrong subgroup instead of “Core->General”. It was a mistake in the capabilities group counters for that reason.