User Role Editor Pro version 4.34 was published at April 21st, 2017.
Core version: 4.32.3
- New: Front end menu access add-on:
– “Not logged-in and logged-in users with selected roles” option was added.
– menu items with links to the posts/pages prohibited for view for current user by “Content view restrictions” add-on with 404 HTTP error action are excluded from menu automatically.
- New: Content view restrictions add-on:
– Shortcode [user_role_editor] roles / except_roles attributes support ‘&&’ role ID separator. For example roles=”subscriber && customer” means that user should have both roles simultaneously, comparing to the roles=”subscriber, customer” which works for subscribers or customers or (subscribers and customers).
– public static method URE_Content_View_Restrictions::current_user_can_view($post_id) was added. It returns boolean value.
- Update: Content view restrictions add-on:
– roles list opened at the post level is sorted by alphabet.
– Singleton pattern was applied to the URE_Content_View_Restrictions_Posts_List class.
- Update: Admin menu access add-on: “block not selected model”: support was added for URL parameters added to users.php by “Ultimate Member” plugin.
- Fix: Content view restrictions add-on:
– default setting for access error action “return HTTP 404 error” was not always applied to the new added post.
– categories/tags/terms group selection checkboxes work separately now for every term group – categories, tags, etc.
- Fix: bbPress role support was broken, even administrator did not see bbPress menu and user roles in some cases while User Role Editor Pro was active.
- Fix: Admin menu access add-on: “block not selected model” did not allow to delete users and use other core WordPress functionality at “users.php’ page redirecting user to the 1st available admin menu item.