User Role Editor Pro version 4.34.2 was published at May 22nd, 2017. It was synchronized with the core version 4.33.1 and includes some minor updates.
Core version: 4.33.1
- New: Posts/pages edit restrictions add-on: custom filter ‘ure_edit_posts_access_restriction_type’ was added. It allows to modify on a fly the restriction type for current user: 1 – prohibit, 2 – allow.
- Update: “Use jQuery UI CSS from jQuery CDN” option was removed from the “General” tab of User Role Editor Pro Settings page.
- Fix: Content view restrictions add-on:
– URE_Content_View_Restrictions::current_user_can_view() returned incorrect result for some restrictions settings.;
– URE_Content_View_Restrictions_Posts_List::do_not_restrict_editors() could intercept with Posts/pages edit restrictions add-on by recursive call of view filter when WP_Query selects posts available for editing.
– ure_restrict_content_view_for_authors_and_editors filter was ignored for single page content.
- Update: Core version was updated to 4.33.1
- Update: Core version: “Reset” button moved from the “Users->User Role Editor” main page to the “Settings->User Role Editor->Tools” tab.
- Update: Core version: “Users->Grant Roles” button worked only for superadmin or user with ‘ure_manage_options’ capability. User with ‘edit_users’ can use this feature now.
- Update: Core version: Settings tabs and dialog windows style sheets was updated to jQuery UI 1.11.4 default theme.
- New: Core version: Boolean filter ‘ure_bulk_grant_roles’ allows to not show “Users->Grant Roles” button if you don’t need it.
- New: Core version: Boolean filter ‘ure_users_select_primary_role’ can hide ‘Primary role’ selection controls from the user profile edit page.
- New: Core version: Boolean filter ‘ure_users_show_wp_change_role’ can hide “Change Role” bulk action selection control from the Users page. So it’s possible to configure permissions for user who can change just other roles of a user without changing his primary role.
- Fix: Buttons “Users->Without Roles”, “Users->Grant Roles” are shown only to the users with ‘edit_users’ capability.
- Fix: Transients caching was removed from URE_Lib::_get_post_types() function. It cached post types list too early in some cases.