User Role Editor Pro version 4.32 was published at January 6, 2017.
Core version: 4.31.1
- New: Plugins access add-on:
– It’s possible to restrict access to the list of plugins available for activation/deactivation for the role.
– It’s possible to change selection model: allow access to the selected or not selected plugins.
- Fix: bbPress roles changes were not saved.
- Fix: Admin menu access add-on: List of allowed URL parameters checked under “blocked not selected” model was extended for parameters used by Gravity Forms plugin.
- Fix: WP transients get/set were removed from URE_Own_Capabilities class. It leaded to the MySQL deadlock in some cases.
- Update: Base_Lib::get_request_var() sanitizes user input by PHP’s filter_var() in addition to WordPress core’s esc_attr().