User Role Editor Pro version 4.30 was published at December, 1st, 2016.
Core version: 4.30
- New: “Granted Only” checkbox to the right from “Quick Filter” input control allows to show only granted capabilities for the selected role.
- New: Front-end menu access add-on is available. It’s possible to show menu items for everyone, logged-in users, logged-in users with selected role(s), not-logged-in visitors (more info…).
- Update: Admin menu access add-on: Top level menu items list is ordered similar way as WordPress itself use.
- Fix: Content view restrictions add-on: Content of a post prohibited for logged-in user with the selected role only was not shown for the not logged-in users. But it should be shown until this post is not prohibited apparently for the ‘no_role’ (No role for this site) virtual role too.
- Fix: Admin menu access add-on: There was automatic redirect to admin dashboard after
WooCommerce->Coupons->Add New (or similar) button click under “Block menu items: Not Selected” model, in case “Posts->Add New” was not allowed.