User Role Editor Pro version 4.28 was published at August 19th, 2016.
Core version: 4.27
- New: Total/Granted counters were added to the capabilities groups titles.
- New: “Columns” drop-down menu allows to change capabilities section layout to 1, 2 or 3 columns.
- New: Capabilities section is limited in height and has independent scrollbar.
- Update: User Role Editor form uses more available space on page.
- Update: URE_Ajax_Processor class allows to differentiate required user permissions according to action submitted by user.
- Update: Custom post type ID is converted to lower case when build post capability ID
- Fix: CSS updated to exclude text overlapping at capabilities groups section when custom post type name is not fitted into 1 line.
- Fix: “Notice: Undefined index … in wp-content/plugins/user-role-editor-pro/pro/includes/classes/meta-boxes.php on line 86” was produced when URE tried to block not active meta box.
- Fix: class URE_Admin_Menu_URL_Allowed_Args produced PHP fatal error: “Parse error: syntax error, unexpected T_PAAMAYIM_NEKUDOTAYIM” at line 29 for PHP versions older 5.3. Compatible version of a code is used instead now.