Change WordPress user roles and capabilities Forums Bug Reports User can see Gravity Forms but can’t view entries

Tagged: 

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    lecomcommunications
    Participant

I have users on my site that can see certain Gravity Forms on the backend, they can see all the entries for those forms, but when they click View on an entry, it redirects back to the WordPress Dashboard. The users have the following permissions enabled:
    Gravityforms edit entries
    Gravityforms edit entry notes
    Gravityforms edit forms
    Gravityforms edit settings
    Gravityforms export entries
    Gravityforms preview forms
    Gravityforms view entries
    Gravityforms view entry notes

And under the Admin Menu, have access to these:
    gravityforms_edit_forms
    gravityforms_view_entries

This was working prior to the recent update.

Vladimir
    Keymaster

Hi,

Do you use “Admin menu access” add-on to restrict this role and user? If Yes, then I suppose that you use “Block: Not Selected” model. Read carefully the “Block Not Selected” part of the article.
    If you selected “Forms->Entries” menu item, it has /wp-admin/admin.php?page=gf_entries link, with the single argument/parameter ‘page’, but when you click ‘View’, URL has at least 9 new parameters /wp-admin/admin.php?page=gf_entries&view=entry&id=8&lid=18&order=ASC&filter=&paged=1&pos=0&field_id=&operator=) and URE blocks it redirecting user to the 1st allowed URL – dashboard. Add those parameters to ‘White List‘ for this menu item/URL.

lecomcommunications
    Participant

That did the trick. Thank you!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.