Change WordPress user roles and capabilities Forums How to or FAQ Defining Posts View Access in php

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    zunk
    Participant

Hi,
    I use Posts View Access feature for a specific role ‘ca_role_client’ that allows content access to any post that used specifics terms : 69, 61.
    But I need to do the same thing in PHP to be able to customize ure_posts_view_access_data for an existing role.
    Do you have any hook or function that I could use to do the trick?
    Thanks in advance,

Vladimir
    Keymaster

Hi,

Currently there is not suitable hook for this purpose. I will add a couple for the next update – approximately the begin of March, 2020.

zunk
    Participant

Hi, thanks for you answer !
    So you confirm me the feature I need will be available at the approx date?

Vladimir
    Keymaster

Yes, I confirm this.

zunk
    Participant

it would be also very nice to have a hook to manage the Content View Restriction per Custom Post Type.

Vladimir
    Keymaster

Beta version 4.55.1.b1 is available after login at the ‘Download’ page.
    Related updates:
    New: Content view access add-on:
    ‘ure_content_view_access_data_for_role’ custom filter was added. It takes 2 parameters: 1st – array with content view access data defined for a role, $role_id – role ID, for which content view access data is filtered.
    ‘ure_content_view_access_data_for_user’ custom filter was added. It takes 2 parameters: 1st – array with content view access data defined for a user, $user_id – user ID, for which content view access data is filtered.

Try to use new filters in your code.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.