Change WordPress user roles and capabilities Forums How to or FAQ Access to all Posts of a specific Custom Post Type and limit other Pages by ID Reply To: Access to all Posts of a specific Custom Post Type and limit other Pages by ID

edering
Participant

The user does not see any Pages menu item at all. I cloned Production to Staging and then disabled all plugins except URE. When testing a user as described above, now I don’t see any menu items except for Profile (not even the Applications & Tools, which I saw before). What would cause that? I had already given you access to this site before. You can access it at https://staging-sdlancaster.kinsta.cloud/ with userroleeditor (you can reset your password). I have enabled all Plugins again (except for 4 that are also deactivated on Production). I also removed the Post ID from the restrictions of the User called “icomm” (my test user). This is the user that should use the Applications & Tools Role (full access to that Custom Post Type) plus SDoL Page Editor role access for the post ID=28499. If you could look at that and test with icomm, I would appreciate it.