Change WordPress user roles and capabilities Forums Bug Reports Problem with view-broken-links, search_regex_read and search_regex_write Reply To: Problem with view-broken-links, search_regex_read and search_regex_write

Vladimir
Keymaster

No, I do not say this. You just have to know that “Block not Selected” model is more restrictive and may require some additional tuning. Read this part of the documentation article for more details.

All items of the “Tools” submenu use the same command in URL: tools.php and differs just by URL arguments. Thus it requires to “white list” additional parameters not included into menu item URL by default, like filter or page number for the “Broken Links” page even for the “Block Selected” model.

Unfortunately current URE version missed support of URL arguments white list for the “Tools” menu. Thanks for pointing me to that. I will develop a fix and publish it this month.

Currently you can try a workaround: use “Block Selected” model and temporally do not block any item under the “Tools” menu.