Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    jaycryder
    Participant

I have enabled using Loginizer plugin the renaming via htaccess of the folder wp-admin to “dashboard”.
    When I access dashboard/users.php?page=users-user-role-editor-pro.php and select Show capabilities in human readable form or Show deprecated capabilities the page refreshes via ajax to wp-admin/users.php?page=users-user-role-editor-pro.php

Looking in your files for User Role Editor Pro I see wp-admin is repeated in various files as absolute paths – however I do not see where the ajax refresh is being called to force the page refresh.
    Can you check to see if there is an absolute path being requested on the AJAX REFRESH?
    Or is there something else that could be wrong?

Vladimir
    Keymaster

URE sends POST request via JavaScript here using predefined URL from ure_data.page_url property.

jQuery.ure_postGo(ure_data.page_url, {action: 'caps-readable', object: ure_obj, user_id: user_id, ure_nonce: ure_data.wp_nonce});

It’s defined at user-role-editor-pro/includes/classes/user-role-editor.php, line #733. If look deeper, URE takes URL from the URE_WP_ADMIN_URL PHP constant, which is defined at user-role-editor-pro/includes/define-constants.php, as:

define( 'URE_WP_ADMIN_URL', admin_url() );

Thus, URE uses here WordPress API admin_url() function in order to get admin URL. It does not use directly ‘wp-admin’ in this case. If some plugin replaces WordPress default path with a custom one, it should make it for WordPress API too, using appropriate filter, like ‘admin_url’.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.