Change WordPress user roles and capabilities Forums Bug Reports Woo Product Capabilities not work

This topic contains 7 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  aniello@exploranet.it 19 hours, 37 minutes ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

Hi, i’ve setted up for hide menu products by user role but not is working on 4.49.3.

May u help me?

Vladimir
    Keymaster

Hi,

You need to revoke ‘edit_products’ capability from a role in order user with that role does not see “Products” admin menu item. Did you?

Yes, i’ve setted up a role that can just “read” but not is working, also if i’m not logged i can view product that i’ve allowed the access just for a specific role. How can i fix it?

Vladimir
    Keymaster

Check full list of user capabilities granted to this user. I mean some capabilities may be granted directly to a user, without using role. Go to “Users” page, select user row and click “Capabilities” link under it. Look for capabilities granted to this user.

Hi, i’ve checked capabilities but not is working.
    Can i give u an access to chek? have you an email that i can send you the credentials?

Hi, not work!
    Can i give u an access to chek? have you an email that i can send you the credentials?

Vladimir
    Keymaster

Yes, send admin login credentials to support [at-sign] role-editor.com
    Let me know also what user do you test.

Hi Vladimir,
    I sent you the login credential by email.
    The website url is
    http://www.massagioconda.it

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.