Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    gcweb
    Participant

Hi,

I have everything setup as I need the only problem I can’t seem to get around is with Wishlist Member.

I have allowed access to custom post types via Wishlist Member and when I’m adding the new post via an Admin, I have the Options for WishList Member to protect the content! but, with the Role I have created via your plugin I don’t seem to be able to see those same options? I also can’t find anywhere in your plugin to add an option for this? to be visible for the created role?

This is basically the last thing I need to add and complete my project, so I hope this all makes sense to you and can explain how I can go about adding the WishList Options for the custom Post types.

Kind Regards.

Vladimir
    Keymaster

Hi,

The known problem with custom roles is missed user levels:
    https://www.role-editor.com/wordpress-user-levels-deprecated-just-partially/

If your custom role does not include “deprecated” user levels try to turn on the same levels set as an “Author” role contains. May be it will help you to resolve a problem.

In other case I need “Wishlist Member” plugin copy to test it and find a reason of described problem. You may send it to [email protected]

gcweb
    Participant

Hi Vladimir,

Thank you for your reply, I have tried your suggestions with no joy.

I have just sent you an email with a copy of the plugin for you to run some tests.

Kindest Regards.

Vladimir
    Keymaster

Hi,

Thanks. I made successful test with custom role for the built-in post.
    Does this custom role see “Wishlist Member” content protection options for the built-in posts and does not see them for the custom post type only?

gcweb
    Participant

Hi Vladimir,

No I can’t seem the WLM content protection for normal posts, custom posts, and even Pages under the custom role (I have just add pages and normal posts).

I have setup the Custom post types within WLM so it is active there via the Administrator access, just not the custom role.

When I go through the Admin Menu under “User Role Editor” I can see the Wishlist stuff there and it is all set to visible, but it doesn’t display anything for me.

I’m sending you an email with login details if you can please have a look for me via the admin area?

Cheers.

Vladimir
    Keymaster

Fixed: I added role “Centre Management” to the “Wishlist Member”->Settings->Configuration->Miscellaneous->”WishList Member Page/Post Options Access”.

gcweb
    Participant

Hi Vladimir,

Awesome great stuff! thank you so much with your assistance with this!

Everything is working perfectly now, so I’ll just go through and remove all the additional stuff I added haha

Cheers mate!

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.