Change WordPress user roles and capabilities Forums Bug Reports User role rights are not refreshing when a user role is selected from drop down

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    [email protected]
    Participant

I am a user role editor lifetime pro user and have been one for about two years. When configuring user role rights, the drop down menu of user roles (administrator, author, contributor, subscriber, editor) does not update user rights of the role once a role is selected from the drop down. The plugin is not usable in the current state as it is impossible to see which rights any role has.

Vladimir
    Keymaster

I suppose that your browser uses older version of ure.js file. Try to force browser page refresh after you open URE page. Will it start work as expected?
    If page refresh will not help, open browser JavaScript console and look for JavaScript error messages. Show what do you see.

[email protected]
    Participant

Thanks for the fast response and help Vladimir. The issue has resolved itself, somehow. I’m guessing there was some outdated cache as you suggested that finally was cleaned. Appreciate the help, love your plugin!

Vladimir
    Keymaster

OK. Thanks for the feedback.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.